Quitters losing the argument?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It would seem so by the number of deleted/censored posts and topics increasing again...:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Oh dear has Ellal had his posts deleted, but cant work out why :D

Oh dear has Ellal had his posts deleted, but cant work out why :D
Telling the truth sucks for the quitters...

But there's not much you can work out anyway is there :ROFLMAO:

Telling the truth sucks for the quitters...

AFAIK those that mod the GD forum are remainers.

MOD: The fact neither of you can tell should tell you that we are impartial. When threads descend into name calling and abuse is when they are most likely to get locked or deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
AFAIK those that mod the GD forum are remainers.
:ROFLMAO:

But 'they' do like to give racists and xenophobes free rein whilst censoring those objecting to said contributers...

So notchy...

Do you think the post mentioning '++++++++' should be allowed to stand?
https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/hooray-its-working.505686/page-2
No, it's disgusting.

:ROFLMAO:

But 'they' do like to give racists and xenophobes free rein whilst censoring those objecting to said contributers...
Censoring the insults back and fourth on here would be a full-time job for many.

Novel though - how about cutting down on the insults back and fourth and discuss like adults?

No, it's disgusting.
Of course it's disgusting.

I just nope notchy agrees, although he does tend to go awol when asked a simple direct question!

But more importantly will the mods act?
(that post, along with other anti-semitic ones, go beyond the reasonable boundaries of freedom of speech)

Censoring the insults back and fourth on here would be a full-time job for many.
Unfortunately the censoring appears to be rather one sided more often than not!

Of course it's disgusting.

I just nope notchy agrees, although he does tend to go awol when asked a simple direct question!

But more importantly will the mods act?
(that post, along with other anti-semitic ones, go beyond the reasonable boundaries of freedom of speech)

Unfortunately the censoring appears to be rather one sided more often than not!
No, some people have little regard for what they write, no self-control over how insulting they can be.

It does happen from all political angles though. Shame it cannot be reeled in and that people seem to enjoy insulting each other more than actually taking part in a discussion on here.

As far as censoring goes, I suppose at the end of the day even if mods behave unfairly, nobody has to be on here and can stop posting and leave at any time.

Do you think the post mentioning '++++++++' should be allowed to stand?

I actually don't know what it means, its not an expression Ive ever heard. I did see the post and at the time wondered if it was a typo.

I actually don't know what it means, its not an expression Ive ever heard. I did see the post and at the time wondered if it was a typo.
That's not even a feeble attempt at feigning ignorance!

Thus given your lack of condemnation, I guess we are all free to decide whether you condone such language/sentiment!

That's not even a feeble attempt at feigning ignorance!

Thus given your lack of condemnation, I guess we are all free to decide whether you condone such language/sentiment!

You are right its a feeble attempt at feigning ignorance. If I dont know, I cant feign. Therefore 'feeble' has no relevence in your sentence.

We are all free to decide whether to believe what Ive said. Its possible some may believe you :)

Sponsored Links
Back