Hooray, it's working!

Sponsored Links
Where have you been for the last couple of months?
I've been out trying to catch a lunatic who sits on buses with a tin of corned beef, telling his fellow passengers that it is a nuclear bomb. How about you? Been on any buses lately? Got any Fray Bentos?

Sponsored Links
I've been out trying to catch a lunatic who sits on buses with a tin of corned beef, telling his fellow passengers that it is a nuclear bomb. How about you? Been on any buses lately? Got any Fray Bentos?

I'm not sure how to take that?

Its either some reference to a news story I've missed or you actually have been doing that!

I'm looking forward to the big pig and Khan flying the Capital. That'll be fun

Crowdfunding has racked up £50k to pay for a Sadiq Khan

The application is going in next week, I wonder if Sadiq Khan will give it approval :ROFLMAO:

https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/13/campaign-fly-sadiq-khan-baby-blimp-london-raises-50000-7712438/
Can just imagine that, a blimp of Soddin Khant, with bright red hands as a reference to the blood on them due to his ineptitude at tackling violent crime. I wonder if he's even in this country at present, seems to spend most of his time in his homeland.

It in no way represents the opinions of the overwhelming majority of the British people.
Have you not seen the throngs that have turned out to protest against his visit. Incredible really that so many people can turn out onto the streets to show their disdain for an American president.

Yes, the blimp does represent the feelings of a hell of a lot of people.

Have you not seen the throngs that have turned out to protest against his visit. Incredible really that so many people can turn out onto the streets to show their disdain for an American president.

Yes, the blimp does represent the feelings of a hell of a lot of people.

6720.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back