Trump commits political suicide?

Sponsored Links
What is your opinion of internet based facts?
They can easily be fabricated..unless they are real but there is no way to tell the difference on the internet...The only way to tell is to have witnessed the event personally

Do you admit to posting on DIYnot using differing usernames?
If I was to admit this, you may believe that I was telling lies, if I was to deny this, you may also believe that I was telling lies...Can you prove that you exist? You may be computer generated

Sponsored Links
What is your opinion of internet based facts?

well Hmmm it depends ?

I always double check my facts prior to posting ;) or treble check

That is why I can be relied upon to be factual ;)

unlike want to be himagain who cannot be bothered to get off his Rse end to check his facts ;):)

They can easily be fabricated..unless they are real but there is no way to tell the difference on the internet...The only way to tell is to have witnessed the event personally
So if the internet says the sun rises in the East, it is not true unless the recipient reader has witnessed it personally? Surely if enough reputable people have witnessed it then it becomes fact.

So if the internet says the sun rises in the East, it is not true unless the recipient reader has witnessed it personally? Surely if enough reputable people have witnessed it then it becomes fact.
But how would you know if these people are reputable or not? What if some of them work in darkend rooms relaying what they want you to think?... Have you personally met all of these reputable people? How do you know it is really them when you cannot see them? Who told you that the North Pole is where it is? perhaps it is really where you think the South Pole is? how could you prove your existance to us?

Try not to stray Tranny, your jibes are becoming noticeably tiresome.

bit harsh noseall tbh :)

and incidentally this is not the Spanish inquisition , were it is presumed by some that they can interogate others :)

And as for fake news ,porkie pies etc

You seem to revel altering peoples posts to suit your agenda :)

transam on the other hand does not & makes the effort to get off his rse end :)

No, it would just confirm the obvious.
But many folk here state the obvious but the Likes of JD and HimaDIY demand evidence when no evidence is possible... What may be obvious to me may not be obvious to you.

I'm totally knackerd. You guys have beat me tonight. I'm off to bed.

Honest.
It used to be bullshit baffles brains. Now it's just idiots saying the first daft thing that comes into their heads.
I only respond to the trolls these days to expose their lies, deceit and nonsense. When their nonsense or gibberish is so obvious I feel there is no need to expose it, because it is so obvious.

It used to be bullshit baffles brains. Now it's just idiots saying the first daft thing that comes into their heads.
I only respond to the trolls these days to expose their lies, deceit and nonsense. When their nonsense or gibberish is so obvious I feel there is no need to expose it, because it is so obvious.
It has been noted that you do reply to your own posts now and then...

So what is it that is obvious?

Sponsored Links
Back