Hooray, it's working!

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
"President Trump says 'baby' blimp makes him feel unwelcome in London"
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/...imp-makes-me-feel-unwelcome-london/781123002/

trump%20baby%202.jpg

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Well, I for one would like to offer Mr Trump a warm welcome, from the silent, decent majority of adults in The UK. Please be assured that this pathetic, juvenile blimp stunt has been arranged by a bunch of useless, immature agitators. It in no way represents the opinions of the overwhelming majority of the British people.

Please be assured that this pathetic juvenile stunt has been arranged by a bunch of useless, immature agitators, as a distraction from their own inadequacies. It in no way represents the opinions of the overwhelming majority of the British people.
We are discussing the Trump blimp, not Brexit.

There are no reference points to indicate how close or how far away the Trump blimb is.

1197168132_e13a091128_o.jpg

is that girl really that tall?
Unfortunately, the picture of the Trump Blimp is a photograph of London with a poorly produced computer generated picture superimposed on it. Your photograph of the girl does however highlight my point about false perspective. Thank you

If you had read the whole post and not selectively edited it, you would be able to follow the thread and understand things.
Just doing exactly what some others on here do, e.g. eeyore, yourself, rogercon, et al.
It is called diversionary tactics or better description is misrepresentation.

Sponsored Links
Back