Hooray, it's working!

Sponsored Links
A small percentage may have jobs & are entitled to have time off to demonstrate, but they are only able to demonstrate because countries have people in power who allow it.
And.....?

If a small percentage of no hoper, jobless, students want to protest against Trump - so what. Get over it.

The hilarious part is that he is so thin skinned and massively egotistic that he will be seething.

Brilliant.

Hooray, it most definitely is working.(y)

thin skinned and massively egotistic that he will be seething

Yes Im sure he will be seething as he aboards Air Force One and helps himself to some Mcdonalds chicken nuggets from a solid gold platter :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
A small percentage may have jobs

I'm sure you will agree that apart from the imaginings of your fevered brain, you have no idea what proportion of the people have jobs, and what proportion have taken a half-day off or are already on holiday.

Which is more than can be said for the rent a mob who would protest against anything rather than do an honest days work. And don't come up with the " there are no jobs " con trick, there's jobs to be had out there. Thing is, it usually means having to miss Jeremy Kyle.
My heart bleeds. You must be gutted for poor Trumpy. He'll be fine once he has had his toupee smoothed down and been shushed to sleep aboard his jet.

I'm sure you will agree that apart from the imaginings of your fevered brain, you have no idea what proportion of the people have jobs, and what proportion have taken a half-day off or are already on holiday.

I see you are incapable of a sensible reply, Nojob.

I need hardly mention that, in common with a preponderance of Brexiteers, paid employment is only a memory to you.

Having insulted the UK and its current leader in the Sun interview and the Press briefing, Trump at first denied it, and now he's changed his story yet again.

"Trump rows back on the Sun 'fake news' claim
US President Donald Trump was asked at a news conference about comments he made to the Sun newspaper about Theresa May's Brexit plans.

He said it had not published nice comments he said about the PM and labelled it "fake news".

He later changed his mind when the reporter who conducted the interview - and was in the Chequers' press pack - said they did publish the "nice things" Mr Trump said about Mrs May."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-44826338/trump-rows-back-on-the-sun-fake-news-claim

Some people are beginning to think you can't believe a word he says....

Others have attacked the US president for his comments on Thursday that Boris Johnson would “make a great prime minister”, saying it was “not his business who the British prime minister is”.

I see you are incapable of a sensible reply, Nojob.

I need hardly mention that, in common with a preponderance of Brexiteers, paid employment is only a memory to you.
Paid employment is indeed a memory for me, I remember working for many years, all hours of the day all sorts of weather, work work work, and after a while, I was able to buy a house, more work work work, got married, had kids, even more work work work, EARNING money, putting some away for a pension, work work work, paid for house, work work work, kids learn from that & after school, uni, college , they get jobs & work. I then realise I have put enough away to not have to work any more, so I don't. But it is a memory for me, but you? I doubt you have memory of your breakfast, apart from the stains down your front, its all a mystery to you, as is real life.

Sponsored Links
Back