Quiz of the day....wednesday.

I remember this one, but for the others I shall remain quiet, save for a couple of clues.

The year this film was out was the year Bob died. Marley, that is.

Talking of music, Bill Haley and Cozy Cole died this year, too, and Beyonce, LaFavia, Kelly, LaToya and Farrah (all of Destiny's Child -talk about destiny!!), Justin Timberlake, Ben Adams, Britney Spears, Hannah Spearitt, Liz McClarnon, Sean Conlon and Jamelia were born...

I knew about Bill Hayley & Bob Marley, the rest I was oblivious to.....

Sponsored Links
So many clues - but only a few years after I joined up!!!!

How about the US Flag? Stars & (STR***S!)

Sponsored Links
"You kill me and I'll see that you never work in this town again"

what about this one

they pull a knife, you pull a gun, they put one of yours in hospital, you put one of theirs in the morgue, thats the chicago way, now what do you want to do?

kendor said:
"You kill me and I'll see that you never work in this town again"
The man with 2 brains.

No Thermo, sparkacus got it with "Stripes."

What about this one. All time classic.
I hired you people to try to get a little track laid, not to jump around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots.

gcol said:
What about this one. All time classic.
I hired you people to try to get a little track laid, not to jump around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots.

Blazing Saddles?

gcol said:
Ok, my turn. What's this film?

When I tell you move, you'll move fast. When I tell you to jump, you're gonna say, "How high?" And make no mistake. I don't care where you come from, I don't care what color you are, I don't care how smart you are, I don't care how dumb you are, 'cause I'm gonna teach every last one of you how to eat, sleep, walk, talk, shoot, s**t like a United States soldier. Understand?

Now no cheatin'!

Full Metal Jacket

Sponsored Links
Back