Racist woman on tram

I'm only talking about the 2004 onward European migration patterns. If you want to talk about the other stuff - start a thread on it.

Sponsored Links
Joe surely has a point though, which no one has answered . Just when do we (or the government) say that Great Britain PLC is full?.
Is it when we're standing shoulder to shoulder and can't move about, or perhaps when we reach a density of 5000 people per sq mile of space, or 1000 people per sq kilometre..Or, perhaps when there's nothing left in the kitty to support further immigration? (personally I think we've already reached that last one)
Surely it's time for the government to set very, very strict limits on migration to this country.
Migrants who continually break the law, should be deported, Full Stop. No recourse to the ECHR. If the ECHR say we can't deport them, then simple, We're part of Europe, send them on to the continent and let France or Germany deal with them.
(but that's another argument for yet another thread .
So the real question is, "Just when do we agree that the UK is full?

You'll get no answer mate as their argument is flawed - and they know it.

Joe-90 is ready and willing to lead them down the garden path - and mug them behind the potting shed.

"Take my hand, I'm a stranger in paradise...." (Yeah I know it's from Kismet).

Sponsored Links
How can it be that, if we are "members of Europe" that the blaggards across the continental part of US of E can get away with punting illegals and the like without the ECHR batting an eyelid that we, as - well I suppose - paid up members can't.
I have no real for or against cunning argument to deal with the situation like so many on here, but I just want to know why we are treated like the national equivalent of the really embarrassing relative that only gets brought out for weddings and funerals.

I don't think fully closed borders is a viable option but like so many things... when you fill it too full... well it's gonna spring a leak!

"Just when do we agree that the UK is full?

How can you quantify the volume limit of an entire country John/Joe?
I hear what you are saying asking everyone when they think it's full. What are your views as the questioners? Where is that magic mark that indicates that we have no more vacancies?
Have we passed it? If so when? If we haven't, when is it?
That is in no way a slight for or against your argument, I am genuinely interested to know but no one else either can or wants to answer it.

It's when you have over a million young Brits that can't get a job.

It's when you are in an economy that is about to contract rapidly throwing millions out of work..

It's when the likes of the Roma can arrive with 8 kids in tow and be granted a mansion.

THAT is when the UK is full.

But how can it be full if they can come and get a mansion?
Is a million out of work an indication of being full? Or is that an employment indicator rather than a social one?
Where do we find room for them all if we are full?

Again, just interested to get wide range of views.

In other words you can't answer the question. Thank you. Now drop out of the thread.

Is a million out of work an indication of being full? Or is that an employment indicator rather than a social one?

I think you are just being silly don't you? They can live in cardboard boxes in Wembley Stadium. We can stack them up with forklift trucks.

I think you are just being silly don't you? They can live in cardboard boxes in Wembley Stadium. We can stack them up with forklift trucks.

No Joe, I don't think I'm being silly. A million people out of work does not indicate a full country. It more likely represents a shrinking employment sector which is not necessarily linked to the volume of the population. If a town has 50,000 inhabitants and a company employs 1500 but goes bust. The town still has 50000 inhabitants but a 1500 unemployed. Does that mean that the town is full even if the population remains unchanged. Surely correlation does not imply causation?

People that don't agree with your views aren't necessarily silly, granted some may be but it's probably not the dis-agreeing that wholly makes them silly.

Sponsored Links
Back