Ramraiders

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Our store got ramraided last night. The odd thing was the location at which they penetrated the store - they went through a vinyled window behind the chillers. The chillers have remote compressors, so the refrigerant lines were severed, causing all goods in them to be lost totally. The chillers were shoved out into the aisle, so the raiders had access to the store then. They caused thousands of pounds worth of damage. Guess what they got away with . . .

TWO CASES OF STELLA.

****wits. By breaking into the store, they had no access to the warehouse and office (locked with a magnetic lock and the office has a digilock on it, also all fire exits have steel bars across them, padlocked on - the only way out is where they came in). If they had rammed a bit further down the same wall they would have had access to the office safes, and the ATM. Oh, and the CCTV equipment, which should hopefully seal their fate.

Anyhow I'll be there tonight, keeping guard, as it were, since the alarm will not arm and someone has to be there.

Sponsored Links
Anyhow I'll be there tonight, keeping guard....
That should put the wind up the criminals!:LOL:
Crafty sat there in the dark with his little torch, teeth chattering with fear, eyes shifting left to right frantically whilst repeatedly saying "what was that?". :LOL:

I take it you've never met Crafty then :LOL:

rambo_l.jpg

Sponsored Links
Well there must be an upside. You DID take all the defrosting and chilled goods home to stock up?

Well there must be an upside. You DID take all the defrosting and chilled goods home to stock up?
I haven't been yet. :( Though I have been told that I can help myself to "refreshments" tonight and they can claim the cost on the insurance. :LOL: Boxes of choccys for Xmas anyone? :LOL: Nah im kidding of course, but I dont think anyone was in any mood to be looting free perishables at 3 this morning.

If Steve makes out he is skilled in the arts of Home Alone then the criminals will stay clear. After all who would want to tangle with some one like that kid......... ( based on content in a U certificate film )

Also there will be someone else in the store with me overnight - a couple of the lasses volunteered to do 12-3 and 3-6 between them.

Also there will be someone else in the store with me overnight - a couple of the lasses volunteered to do 12-3 and 3-6 between them.

Be courteous, take a shower in between ;)

I hardly think that was offensive. It was a joke.
Post it again quick and I'll tell you if I find it offensive before the rockers wade in again and exterminate it :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back