Randall 102 Heating Controller

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to replace my pump which is wired into the time controller/heat selection switch.

How do I get access to the inside of this controller? (It is in an out of the way place but I can't see any way of taking the front cover off, other than brute force).

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Maybe I'm getting grumpy in my old age but why don't you use the obvious tools at your disposal. It took me 10 seconds on Google to find the Danfoss-Randall site and get a link to the instruction manual.

It should tell you everything you need to know. I'm off to a professional forum, this is getting me down.

TTC

PS its at http://www.danfoss-randall.co.uk/Site/downloads/7478.pdf

Some people genuinely need your professional help and others are beyond help. Stick to the ones that need your professional help and let the rest drop down the list as they deserve to.

Or maybe take a leaf (no pun intended) out of Johnd’s book and chill out in the gardening forum for a few weeks, it's kinda nice in there, not a single mention of an RCBO! :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back