Random Selection

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When I am on this site reading posts I have suddenly been re-directed to another website page to take part in a survey

http://localgiftspanel.com/uk/survey/indext3b1.php

I have done a few antivirus and spyware scans on the PC and it appears clean.

Does anybody else get "randomly selected"?

PS: It has happened three times now and does not happen on any other sites I visit

Sponsored Links
When I am on this site reading posts I have suddenly been re-directed to another website page to take part in a survey .... Does anybody else get "randomly selected"?
Yep - and I'm sure that we're not the only two!

Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links
I've had this too :evil: and after having a search on google it appears a number of forums are having the same problem.

We don't allow popups, so it isn't official. I'm looking into what's causing this now.

What browsers are you using please? Also is this happening on different types of pages or is it just the topic view page, the forum view page or the forum index page.

I'm on IE 8.0.6

I think I was viewing a topic when it happened to me, but I'm not certain.

We don't allow popups, so it isn't official. I'm looking into what's causing this now.

What browsers are you using please? Also is this happening on different types of pages or is it just the topic view page, the forum view page or the forum index page.

The boys in the CC were saying the other day.

Posting a link, don't think non members can see it.

//www.diynot.com/forums/combustion-chamber/malware.342895/

I've had this 4 or 5 times now over the last few days. I'm on I.E. 9.0.10.

I never get it.

IE 8.0.6001.18702

And Norton Internet Security

And most cookies rejected.

We have made some changes in order to remove this rogue advert. Please let me know if you experience anything similar going forward.

Thank you :)

We have made some changes in order to remove this rogue advert. Please let me know if you experience anything similar going forward.

Thank you :)
And there I was thinking it was only me with the problem.

How strange, just posted the above, then got asked to take part in the survey again...for an iphone.

Sponsored Links
Back