RAVENHEAT BOILER SERVICE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi...........I have a Ravenheat combi boiler that could do with a service - can you recommend a reputable service engineer in the Northampton area(NN7)......many thanks....:)

Sponsored Links
No specific problem - it has been an age since it was serviced and I thought it was high time it had a going over by a engineer that is familiar with Ravenheat boilers !

Many thanks.

If its an older type like the 620 with a permanent pilot then its essential that its serviced regularly and the fan removed and cleaned.

There is someone who calls himself Namsag who posts on here who is in your area but he hides his identity and makes him difficult to contact.

Of course if you just put your telephone number and email in your profile than others could contact you directly!

Its normal to have boilers serviced during the summer when we are less busy although after Christmas is usually a quiet time too.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Over 12 months old then is it, I tried to get them out to a 3 year old boiler, they said and I quote, "we only do warranty work" :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back