Ravenheat Boilers

sime 10 wrote

Is this a corgi number ?. It must be. I didnt think this was a credential, but anyway never mind.
Have you passed your gas exams.?? Are you competant ??.
The tanks I build emit large quantities of gas and is explosive and is lethal if you breath in so I guess we have something in common. :D
As I said, Im just a layman from Ireland. Heck we have no gas over here in the sticks but we still have turf fires.
When you people run out of gas or are at the mercy of those cut throat european suppliers youll be dead envious of us paddys with our toasty turf fires.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
fitz1 said:
water systems has some good points. maybe his statesments showing outright lack of care for public safety should be sent to the HSE

Where are these statements you refer to?

Strachan said:
So if it`s not illegal to perform gas work without monetary reward, could a landlord do his own safety cert? Mr systems i wait with baited breath!

No. It is for gain.

Strachan said:
So if it`s not illegal to perform gas work without monetary reward, could a landlord do his own safety cert? Mr systems i wait with baited breath!

I am a landlord and I do my own Safety Certs :!:

Water Systems said:
Strachan said:

No. It is for gain.

Hows that then.? :confused:

Slugbabydotcom said:
Strachan said:

I am a landlord and I do my own Safety Certs :!:

well to complete a CP12 you have to be a Corgi reg installer so guess that you are.

Good point that.

It's Water Systems who can't read.
He keeps getting the law (GSIUR) wrong.

He keeps saying "the law is the law", but gets it wrong every time. What a jerk.

micky p wrote

well to complete a CP12 you have to be a Corgi reg installer so guess that you are.

Just forge a false corgi reg number. Who,s gonna check anyway.??
Slugbabydotcom is probably forging them anyway. I would imagine this is standard cowboy practise.
Its a thorn in the side for corgi but they have no way of stopping it I would guess.

I can detect a hint of animosity between WS and Chrisr here. My guess is Cris is a legit installer who dislikes the cowboys undercutting him.
God knows manys a legit installer I undercut and got away with it. :D
Am I right Chris.??

Water Systems said:
corgiman said:
its a free country and systems is entitled to his opinion

NOT AN OPINION. THE LAW.

Oh right and the law is totally black and white is it??? if so why do we bother with solicitors, Barristers. magistrates and judges when all we really need is acts of parliment???

English law is interpreted and discussed in courts of law, I take you have heard of test cases?

Sider said:
micky p wrote

Just forge a false corgi reg number. Who,s gonna check anyway.??
Slugbabydotcom is probably forging them anyway. I would imagine this is standard cowboy practise.
Its a thorn in the side for corgi but they have no way of stopping it I would guess.

I can detect a hint of animosity between WS and Chrisr here. My guess is Cris is a legit installer who dislikes the cowboys undercutting him.
God knows manys a legit installer I undercut and got away with it. :D
Am I right Chris.??

More like Chris just doesnt like pompous asses

ChrisR said:
It's Water Systems who can't read.
He keeps getting the law (GSIUR) wrong.

He keeps saying "the law is the law", but gets it wrong every time. What a jerk.

T*sser, it is all on this thread. You probably lose the thread after the second sentence. Poor comprehension.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back