ravenheat combi boiler problem?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
any help would be appreciated?
i have a Ravenheat 100ET combi boiler - brand new & fitted 4 months ago by a CORGI guy - central heating works fine and DHW is great whilst CH is being called for. The problem is that we get NO DHW when CH is NOT being called for or also when boiler is switched to Summer setting. Ravenheat wont talk to me as I'm not the CORGI installer who fitted it!!!
anyone got any ideas at all?

Sponsored Links
Call back your Corgi installer. He's responsible for the installation.

If it has never worked properly then the cold/hot pipes were swapped over when installing.

If it did work at first then there is probably a failed NTC or a flowswitch fault.

Tony Glazier

chris hutt is right get the bloke back, dont try to sort it out for yourself thats why you paid HIM the money

Sponsored Links
I'd be surprised if it really was a Corgi installer that did fit it!
It should have been a condenser :!: unless it was fitted under an exemption

Did he buy boiler from b&q does he have a horse called trigger does he drink in a saloon & wear a ten gallon hat

This fellow has gone very quiet!

One assumes he realises he has been "had" and does not know the name and address of the installer.

In that case he will have to employ a genuine CORGi engineer to come and diagnose the fault.

If he would talk to me then I could help him to diagnose the likely fault but he seems to have gone off sulking at the prospect of paying out more and finding his cheap cowboy installer was not quite so cheap after all.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back