ravenheat csi 120

pmm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
got a ravenheat csi 120 and it won`t stop filling. i`ve disconnected the filling loop so i know its not that. when i turn the cold feed inlet off it stops filling. i took the C.H. diverter valve out and all seemed ok. when you turn the hot tap on the switch pushs the valve. anyone help please?

Sponsored Links
pmm";p="1645588 said:
is there any way of checking this out[/quote
]Turn off the cold supply to the combi and check for pressure rise.If the plates are holed then the boiler will display the symptoms you describe and slug sugested.If pressure remains stable with the cold supply off then new plate exch required.

• Thanks
Reactions: pmm
Sponsored Links
On a properly installed system theres nowhere else that the tap water and system water come close together once you have physically disconnected the filling loop.
If there is a fissure in the plate heat exchanger with the loop disconnected and the cold water turned off to the boiler, when you open a hot tap the boiler pressure will drop.

hi there me again. having troublegetting a plate exchanger for the csi 120. been told that its the same as the 85csi can anyone confirm this please

The 120 is a more powerflu boiler and will have a plate HE with more plates.

Typically 14 plates for a 24 kW boiler and 18 for a 35 kW boiler.

Tony

part number for csi 85 - 0002SCA06015/0

0002SCA09030/0 Heat exchanger for D.H.W. 120

0002SCA09025/0 Heat exchanger for D.H.W. 150

Confusion could come from a typing error in the book where the 120 & 150 are preceded by 'CSI'

Based right next door to Ravenheats place in Leeds is This Place where I am sure they will be able to supply the part quickly

• Thanks
Reactions: pmm

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back