Ravenheat Flue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good evening,

I want to move the flue from my ravenheat combi from its current location to exit into my loft and into the top of my chimney stack just under the roof.
The bottom of the chimney will be completely sealed.

Is there any technical reason why I cant do this other than some idiot in brussels telling what I can and cant do ?

Stu

Sponsored Links
Sheesh you really think that the EU tell us what to do with gas safety

its OUR government

and if your competant you can, if not u stand a good chance of killing someone

so good luck

Are you suggesting that you want to terminate the flue inside the chimney.

Cannot put fan flue up inside existing chimney with any joins in it :eek:

Who cares about Brussels :rolleyes: Our regs are strict enough as it is :evil:

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the replies. There was I thinking that every crazy rule in the country came from Brussles.

Just to clarify, I would like to terminate the flue pipe in the top of the chimney in my loft, just before it goes out on the roof. There will be no joints in the chimney itself and I will use a proper end-cap within the chimney.

The chimney is in good order and will be sealed at the bottom.

Stu

stuart_adair said:
Thanks for the replies. There was I thinking that every crazy rule in the country came from Brussles.

Just to clarify, I would like to terminate the flue pipe in the top of the chimney in my loft, just before it goes out on the roof. There will be no joints in the chimney itself and I will use a proper end-cap within the chimney.

The chimney is in good order and will be sealed at the bottom.

Stu

er....no :eek: :eek: :confused:

Will cause serious vitiation as air duct will be bringing back in expleted poc for recombustion

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back