Ravenheat LOW Nox HE 120T

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I would be gratefully if anyone could help me with this issue, recently installed my Ravenheat HE120T Low NOx boiler, however i am getting an error code 28, i think this relates to water pressure according to the manual, it states to check the water presssure valve, where do i find that or how do i resolve this issue.

Any information would be gratefully appreciated.

Sponsored Links
I don't understand. You installed the boiler so presumably you looked at the manual.
It took about a minute to find in the manual, but that includes finding it on the Ravenheat site and downloading it. It's right near the front!

I have the manual but thats not the issue, i cant get rid of the error code 28, in the manual it states the code 28 relates to "failed low water pressue switch", i can not work out how to resolve this error. I hope that explains the issue.

I dont know how it can sense a faulty pressure switch. Its more likely the pressure is too low and needs topping up.

If you have already done this then the boiler may need to be switched on and off to reset the fault code.

rob

Sponsored Links
Thank you for that response, i have several time resetted it and it still comes up with the same 28 code. If i leave the reset button pressed for a few seconds it makes a loud noise, whihc i think it is trying tot fire up and then the tank gets really hot and it starts to smell of electrical burning!!!

How do i top the pressure up?? Also do you think its an issue with the water pressure or the gas pressure??
Thank you.

You dont sound as if you are CORGI registered or competent either!

If the boiler is faulty then it will be covered by the warranty but they may not honour it as it was not professionally installed.

Tony

If you installed the boiler yourself have you actually filled it and the system up yet :rolleyes: If so you should know where the filling loop or valves are as you must have used them :rolleyes:

You're asking if it's water or gas pressure , when it says "water pressure " in the error code.
Gooood

Sorry, you need at least a little knowledge and mental ability to work on a boiler. Can't help you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back