Ravenheat LS100T ignition PCB

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks any advice appreciated

I am looking for the ignition pcb on my Ravenheat LS100 boiler. The maintenance manual says that it is simple to remove and its basically plugged into the gas valve. However mine doesn't seem to have one!

Having looked at the schematics it would appear that this pcb is combined with the main pcb on my model as all the ignitor and controls etc plug into that pcb.

Anyone got any ideas

Cheers

Sponsored Links
I cannot give you a definitive answer but its possible there were two versions of the boiler or just that the manual is not for your model.

Identify the boiler from a label and if its definately a LS100 then phone Ravenheat tech help and ask them the question and they will email you the correct manual.

But why did you want to remove a PCB unit which is not there anyway?

Tony

The ignitors aren't working and having tested them I'm sure the fault lies on the PCB. Having looked in the manual it suggests two separate units but having investigated, there is only one. Having since done a bit of research the pre 2004 models had a combined pcb for main control and ignition.

So you are right it would seem i have a model produced just as they changed the design and hence have the wrong manual. Everthing else in it appears to be correct.

Thanks for your reply. I've got some one to repair it for £50 and guarantee it which is a result.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back