Ravenheat RSF 820/20 Electrical Fault

Glasglowgas, my last post pointed out that starting new threads is counter productive.

Your last posting contributed absolutely nothing at all !

Sponsored Links
why do you constantly feel the need to jump into a dead thread, as we say in glasgow, bumpin yer gums!!

as said on previous threads, if you have nothing to add then ssssshhhhh!

Good point Agile, my fault, fairly new to forum posts here. Have left you a thanks for the information you left me on the previous posts regarding life of central heating pumps. Never have guessed they could last in excess of 30 years if the system is kept clean. So keeping your system sludge free by a periodic flush/refill with inhibitor has many benefits.
Once again my thanks for all your post contributions.

Good point Agile, my fault, fairly new to forum posts here. Have left you a thanks for the information you left me on the previous posts regarding life of central heating pumps. Never have guessed they could last in excess of 30 years if the system is kept clean. So keeping your system sludge free by a periodic flush/refill with inhibitor has many benefits.
Once again my thanks for all your post contributions.

right wev'e had yer info (jest)

bugger off now the scots are getting restless ;)

bazooka.gif

hadrian had the right idea should have made the wall higher tho :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I think it's more the way they're installed.

Mine is 35 ish and still going strong.

I would say the system is anything but clean after that length of time. :rolleyes:

Any chance of this engineers manual someone? sorry to jump in so late??
Feel free to cuss me :cry:

get back over the atlantic, then say it, monkeyhanger ;)

admin ffs shut this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back