ravensheat combi condensing

Sponsored Links
there is a good reason that ravenheat only ever sell from DIY sheds

They are pieces of rubbish that get fitted by neerdowells who have not got a clue and that makes em even worse

good luck

What boiler do you recommend, I must add I am running a Ravensheat combi at present it has been running without any trouble for 10yrs. :(

corgiman said:
there is a good reason that ravenheat only ever sell from DIY sheds

They are pieces of rubbish that get fitted by neerdowells who have not got a clue and that makes em even worse

good luck

howay son

they are no worse than the other budget boilers

the fact that the sheds sell them and people THINK they can fit them aint the fault of the boiler ;)

Sponsored Links
Thank you Kev Plumb I will be getting a Corgi Reg to fit the boiler, I am a competent plumber, so able to fit pipe work and rads, all I wanted was a sensible answer like yours, glad to see there are some inteligent plumbers who speak plain English around. Maybe Corgiman should ask me about the theoretical evidential research into the Mestabazin Beatle and its position in the evolutionary scale of Indeventailary Vertrabaniam, Jurrasic Period and I will give an equally vague answer. :LOL:

Forget ravenheat even the owner syys he wouldn't have one go for a vaillant or worcester

Whilst there was a Jurassic period there certainly was no "Mestabazin Beatle" either then or later!

The Jurassic period was my favourite because of the spectacular fossils of ammonites which I could find around Lyme Regis.

The Ravenheat should give perfectly good service if its fitted professionally to a clean system.

As Corgiman kind of alludes to, its sold in B&Q and fitted badly by unskilled people and not surprisingly has gained an undeserved reputation for being unreliable.

Tony

Thank you Agile and weareleeds I am gratefull for you help, interesting to see you are interested in the Jurrasic Period, well if you cant find the "Mestabazin Beatle" in Lime Regis its more than likely your looking in the wrong place, last sightings of this extremely fascinating beatle fossil were made in the little known treacle mines of Peru during the time of the Russian Revolution. Maybe you may find a few fossils of Corgiman in Lime Regis! :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back