Ravensheat cs80 pcb fuse keeps blowing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a issue with my ravensheat CS80. Pcb fuse keeps blowing. When i change the fuse, boilers works (hot water and central heating) for about between 15-30 mins then fuse pops. Any diagnosis or suggestions on where to look for the issue??

Sponsored Links
GS registered engineer required may be new boiler time ravenheat in liquidation few spares available plus they were rubbish to start with.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
On a serious note, i need to get this fixed in the interim, as short of money for new boiler, please advise

On a serious note, i need to get this fixed in the interim, as short of money for new boiler, please advise
As advised by @Exedon, it’s not a diy fix, as removing the cover forms part of the combustion circuit and needs checking for safety afterwards. Could be a short circuit somewhere including on the pcb, which an engineer should be able to test/confirm.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back