Reasonable Quotes????

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am currently gathering preparing to gather quotes form some local builders for a couple of jobs I need doing as we are converting what is currently a bedroom into a new bathroom, and was just looking for some advice on what would be a reasonable quote for the following. I have already applied for building regs.

1.) Cut a new window opening in side elevation of property(supply and install lintel, not sure what these cost for a window as sized below?). I have already purchased 960x1000mm obscure double glazed unit with fixings which would also need to be fitted.

2.) Groundwork for a new soil pipe. There is an existing manhole in our gravel pathway approx half a metre from the side elevation wall which the new soil pipe will be attached to and run straight down from the upstairs bathroom. This is a victorian property if this is relevant?

Any advice on either element or the project as a whole would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back