reassemble boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm having a hard time tracking down my gas engineer, halfway through a job - my combi is almost entirely dismantled, waiting for a new valve.
whats the chance that if I call round a new chap, they'd be willing to reassemble it? [with the new part obviously]

Is it a matter of 'if i didnt take it apart, how can i be sure i'm slinging it back together properly?' Or are [corgi?] engineers trained to reassemble combis blindfolded with hands tied behind their backs.
:D
b/

Sponsored Links
this looks like diy gone horribly wrong.

Sure most corgis can rebuild it

Corgi "engineers" are trained bu88er all about boilers. Some of them come for "refresher" or "having worked in the industry" training and assessment, supposedly with experience, and don't know one end of a gas valve from the other. As for the water valvery, those guys wouldn't have a clue.

What's the boiler, and do you know what the part in question is?
To someone who mends boilers for a living, it probably wouldn't be too difficult, though he might find some O ring missing part way through...

Can you post a pic?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back