Recommend a small effeicient boiler?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I'm in the proces of converting my basement into an office (approx 1000sq ft) I am playing with the idea of having a seperate heating system to power say three radiators and a small bathroom and kitchen.

can anyone recommend a reliable, economic boiler that would serve this purpose, what size, cost etc, I'm looking for efficiency to keep running costs to a minimum and seperate from the rest of the house.

Sponsored Links
Try a Worcester Junior, they are the most common type fitted in static caravans (which are similar in area for you) & are a very good boiler for what you require, shop around for the best prices,

what about air sourced heat pumps then you can apply to the carbon trust for an interest free loan

lowest future running costs and green is the future

Sponsored Links
Try a Worcester Junior, they are the most common type fitted in static caravans (which are similar in area for you) & are a very good boiler for what you require, shop around for the best prices,

Thanks I'll do some research on that.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back