red heads

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
at work we have a girl with red hair if you get on the wrong side of her u will soon see her firey side. :rolleyes: we find the blond girl pretty easy going,
are all red heads snappy or is it just a poppycock :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Every red-head/ ginger person I've ever met has been like that. I hate ginger people. Does that make me a racist?

Anyone called poppycock is gonna get teased, maybe thats made her snappy.

Sponsored Links
Mine's a red head and yep she's a nutter at times. I find that not giving her alcohol at certain times of the month is advisable.
pj, you need to mix with nicer girls and avoid the Vicky Pollard types.

Wouldn't touch Vicky Pollard with yours mate.. well actually I might, just to see the look on your face.

The 1st Mrs H was a redhead.

Eeeee ya mucky pup!

Did she have an aversion to soap then?

No, not a bad smell. Just ...... anyway I can't really talk about it, too many raw nerves. She went on a self-help weekend workshop to Clitheroe and met a sheep-shearer called Sandra from Dolgelleau. She found herself, her G-spot and her true sexuality. A very difficult period in my life - perhaps it was a waft of lanolin?

Anyway it's my son I'm more concerned for, he's very confused - not because of the lesbian thing - he's ok with that, already showing signs of young manhood I suppose. No, it's more that he doesn't understand why his new school friends spit on him even when they're being nice, and he's now obsessing himself looking for a secret letter in the Welsh language called "phlegm" and seeking gobbing advice at every given moment of the day - "how does this sound dad?" "what if I make that sound instead?". What can you do?

Yeah, I know people think I'm boring, but after suffering a trauma like that, it's difficult to express yourself - go on, have a laugh about it like everyone else.

Feel better to get that off your chest pj? Where that came from I have no idea. You do type fast though! ;)

Feel better to get that off your chest pj? Where that came from I have no idea. You do type fast though! ;)

Much better, thanks for not laughing. Now get back on that other thread and tell me how to open an application with one click. Chop-chop please.

Eeeee ya mucky pup!

No, not a bad smell. Just ...... anyway I can't really talk about it, too many raw nerves. She went on a self-help weekend workshop to Clitheroe and met a sheep-shearer called Sandra from Dolgelleau. She found herself, her G-spot and her true sexuality. A very difficult period in my life - perhaps it was a waft of lanolin?

Anyway it's my son I'm more concerned for, he's very confused - not because of the lesbian thing - he's ok with that, already showing signs of young manhood I suppose. No, it's more that he doesn't understand why his new school friends spit on him even when they're being nice, and he's now obsessing himself looking for a secret letter in the Welsh language called "phlegm" and seeking gobbing advice at every given moment of the day - "how does this sound dad?" "what if I make that sound instead?". What can you do?

Yeah, I know people think I'm boring, but after suffering a trauma like that, it's difficult to express yourself - go on, have a laugh about it like everyone else.
Sorry if i'm wrongbut smell's of moz

Eeeee ya mucky pup!

Sorry if i'm wrongbut smell's of moz

No, it was definitely lanolin now I come to think of it.

Sponsored Links
Back