Reduction in the size of UK Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
What's the going rate for a test and trace system that doesn't work?

£37billion.

Can you tell me?

Stop just spouting nonsense and put some gumption with it, don't just chat poop for the sake of it.

If you can't have a proper discussion then don't bother

How much have management in the NHS spent on fax machines
In the last 10 years ?

how much did they spend on some computer system from some company that was a disaster

How much are the out standing negligence claims against the NHS

Sponsored Links
How many nurses are there?

And how many Dopey moron (Dominic Cummins ) are there ?

I'm not saying it is deserved, but I presume that's the going rate for the job he was doing (I have no idea)

The nurses got 12.5% over 3 years, they were promised 2.5% this year, that was reduced to 1%, **** happens in a pandemic, my sympathies go to the people who lost jobs or got 80% of minimum wage, average nurses pay is £33K on a scale of £25K for newly qualified rising to £90K,

The going rate for Dom?, not sure how you would put a price on the salary for possibly the greatest political strategist of all time who pulled off a referendum win that nobody saw coming, his salary sounds cheap to me.

The going rate for Dom?, not sure how you would put a price on the salary for possibly the greatest political strategist of all time who pulled off a referendum win that nobody saw coming, his salary sounds cheap to me

Fillybboy applauds right wing populist strategies built on lies.

In the last 10 years ?

funny that you focussed on a period when the government in charge was Buffoon's lot.

Did you hear the joke about Jeremy Hunt, when he was Health Secretary? He managed to engineer the first junior doctors' strike for forty years.

And now it's poor little Matt Hancock. Promoted beyond his abilities to the position of National Scapegoat.

It must show how seriously the Tory government takes our NHS. Only worth a 1% pay rise after struggling through a year of pandemic.

funny that you focussed on a period when the government in charge was Buffoon's lot.

Did you hear the joke about Jeremy Hunt, when he was Health Secretary? He managed to engineer the first junior doctors' strike for forty years.

And now it's poor little Matt Hancock. Promoted beyond his abilities to the position of National Scapegoat.

It must show how seriously the Tory government takes our NHS. Only worth a 1% pay rise after struggling through a year of pandemic.

funny :confused:

no I never heard that joke :confused:

Had a letter on Tuesday opened it saw it was from Jeremy hunt
Went in the bin with out reading it :LOL:

I suppose if someone had the time and was interested enough, the pledges made by politicians during elections could be mapped against how many actually came to fruition. Say over the past 50 years. I think it would make for interesting reading and suspect the number of pledges seen through would be minimal.
Pledges and aspirations made in manifestos are one thing, but lying to the Queen, acting illegally, lying to the nation, lying in Parliament is completely different,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back