Relace Manual Timer with Digital?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
the centre pin that holds the manual timer together has broken, worcester say i need complete timer unit at about £65, does anyone know if i can get the centre pin seperatley or is it possible to replace the old manual timer with a digital type?

Thanks

Brett

Sponsored Links
I am not going to bother with the pin so just need to know what a good digital timer would be to replace this manual one with

Thanks

Brett

You can leave the old timer in position and wire in a single channel external programmer. Honeywell st9100 or similar will do the job. Around £35-40

Sponsored Links
so do you mean disconnect it and just leave in place and the wire in external programmer? its just with this locating pin being broken as soon as you touch it or at the moment as soon as it switches its self on it all falls apart and switches its self off, so i guess i was just hoping to find one the same size and swap it over, if i could find one the same size is this all i would need to do?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back