renault kangoo clutch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my renault kangoo clutch is slipping especially under load,
is this a straight forward job or are these easier or harder than a normal clutch to replace.
could a competent d.i yer do it as im quite mechanically good and roughly how long would it take........
its the 1.5 diesel dci model.
is it worth getting a genuine 3 piece clutch kit or are any aftermarket ones as good and if so which ones and wheres the best place to get it.
thanx

Sponsored Links
my renault kangoo clutch is slipping especially under load,
is this a straight forward job or are these easier or harder than a normal clutch to replace.
could a competent d.i yer do it as im quite mechanically good and roughly how long would it take........
its the 1.5 diesel dci model.
is it worth getting a genuine 3 piece clutch kit or are any aftermarket ones as good and if so which ones and wheres the best place to get it.
thanx
I would get the genuine replacement parts, false economy to do otherwise. Not sure about doing the actual job, if you have the right equiptment, it should take more than a few hours, buy yourself a manual (always handy to have).

Wotan

get the clutch from gsf, they'll do a sachs one for a fraction of the price from the dealers.
Easy enough job, but as above read the haynes book of lies before you attack it.
Will be handy to have an extra pair of hands to get gearbox in and out

Sponsored Links
Back