Repair manual wanted for wjs1265w zanu wash/dryer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Can anyone tell me where I can get a repair manual for a zanussi washer/dryer mod wjs1265w ? please ?

regards

Desperate.

Sponsored Links
Thanks firstly for the link - I appreciate why zanussi will only sell books to resellers/trade - it keeps someone competent between themselves and the general public . I have an error 20 intermittent on this machine- I've followed the forum replies on it so I know it's the filter/pipe/pump/condenser problem but don't have any schematics on where and how and what to remove to get at the pump/condenser.I do not want to be left with a pile of screws and a dangerous appliance but would have a go if I had a manual.

Has anyone bought the Haynes washer/dryer manual and is it any good ?
or am I insulting the general intelligence of the forum ?

Thanks again

Squeal.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for all your posts - I managed to get the cover off and locate the condenser - a see through plastic section with fluff in it as described !

I ran a test wash which went ok so I hope I've fixed it as it was an "intermittent" fault.

Will keep my eye on it.

Thanks again for the confidence

Squeal :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back