zanussi service manual

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a problem with a Zanussi WDJ1294 washer dryer. Any idea where I can get hold of a service / repair manual?

Sponsored Links
There may not be such a thing available these days as technical information is sometimes only given in expensive CDs/DVDs which cover a range of products. What's happening with the machine?

The problem is with the programmer control knob. When a program is selected nothing happens, but if i put s side pressure on the knob body noises are heard. Obviously a bad connection, but i can't see how to get at the unit to trace the fault.

Sponsored Links
You could check the actual knob parts to see if anything is broken or wedging the spindle out of square. There is an outer cover to the knob which has to come off first to reveal the knob fixing nut. Turn the knob until you can see a small cutout in the edge of the knob cover and a corresponding raised bit of the main knob. Prise the cover up at that point until the raised bit clears the edge of the cover then rotate the cover anticlockwise.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back