Replacement Boiler For Apollo Fanfare 15/30

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

Can anyone please recommend a replacement boiler for an Apollo Fanfare 15/30?

I have tried to get British Gas and E-on to cover the boiler in case of breakdown but nobody will touch it.

The Boiler is still working, in January I had the fan, gas valve and thermostat replaced. I am just concerned that if it develops anymore faults it will cost me a lot of money.

I have a 2 up 2 down terrace house, with 5 radiators. Is there a simply swap out? I ask this because currently it is sitting under the sink and is very difficult to get to. I may need to move it above were it is now.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Why change it if you have had all those parts fitted , Only other big parts are the heat exchanger and these very very rarely fail on an apollo and the board which are also very reliable .
One of the best boilers about if it was mine i would keep it till one of those bits finally goes.

Sponsored Links
ok so when the board or heat exchanger does go, what bolier should i be looking to get? is it going to be a big job to replace it with a combi boiler?

I had one of these boilers 5 years ago it was great really basic easy to fix pump 0ver run stat only failed in 15 years.I now have a bosch worchester junior 28.Great little boiler no faults what so ever.Fitted in my airing cupboard where the hot water tank was.This is the easiest position to fit a combi as all the pipework is there .The only eaxtra pipework would be gas and drain off and condensate.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back