Replacement Hettich kitchen hinges

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all.

We have a corner cabinet and one of the hinges has snapped.

It is a Sheraton kitchen and they have informed me that they no longer stock these hinges Apparently they are from Hettich but they won't answer my e-mails.

Does anyone else know where I can get replacements from?

Best regards

Chris

Sponsored Links
Contact ac sissling at this address http://www.acsissling.com/

They are most helpful and should be able to meet your needs

Explain to them what you want and if they don't stock that particular make they may be able to provide an alternative

You don't need to have Hettich hinges specifically. Blum, Grass, Hafele and many others do equivalent hinges. They are all a standard 35mm cup fitting. Any half-decent trade ironmonger (the sort of firm where white cans congregate, boy the local DIY shop!) should be able to help, or look on line for 170 degree kitchen hinges

Here's one from eBay
one from Trade Hinges
another from Homebase, no less. They are really easy to find, but make sure that you order them with ther matching cruciform mounting plates (the things which go on the cabinet sides)

Only thing to make sure you do install them - is that you change a pair at a time, not singles

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
The detachable end looks remarkably like the hinges Ikea sold with their old Faktum system - not sure the hinges for their new kitchen range are the same, but might be worth taking a look.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back