Replacement lighting units for bathroom cabinet?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The two little lights above the mirror in my bathroom cabinet are falling to pieces. I replaced the bulbs with 12V LEDs a few years ago, but had to solder them to the transformer wires, as the connectors had failed. Unfortunately, they're flickering now, and the units are beyond repair now I think - can't even get bulbs small enough to fit in the reflectors.

As far as I know, my bathroom is all still original from when the house was built in 1994 (I've only been here 6 years), so everything matches, but nothing is available any more - do I have to try and fix things. If I replaced the cabinet, I'd have to replace the handbasin and under sink cabinet etc too, then it wouldn't match the rest of the bathroom etc.

SO. Can you buy little light units which will fit, do you think? The ones there now are a simple push fit into a 2" hole in the cabinet.

20231031_162809.jpg
20231031_162813.jpg
20231031_163056.jpg

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back