Replacing Baxi 105e PRV - missing part.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

I ordered a compatible replacement (248056) PRV for the baxi 105e. When I removed the original I realised they are not the same. The original is all one piece. I need to get the missing screw thread (thread on both sides with the nut in the middle) but not sure what part number or what it is called. I've not been able to find the part during a search.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Attachments

• prv-original.png
    prv-original.png
    486.4 KB · Views: 26
Sponsored Links
Ah, silly me, they are standard compression fittings.

Reactions: CBW
unscrew the bit out the old one they dont come with new one

Sponsored Links
unscrew the bit out the old one they dont come with new one
It's either fused or is one piece. I wasn't able to unscrew it. Looking inside it's too flush to look like separate parts. I could be wrong though. I've ordered another copling body to use with the new part.

It's either fused or is one piece. I wasn't able to unscrew it. Looking inside it's too flush to look like separate parts. I could be wrong though. I've ordered another copling body to use with the new part.
You are wrong it's two parts . Maybe try two weetabix for breakfast give you strength to separate it ;)

You are wrong it's two parts . Maybe try two weetabix for breakfast give you strength to separate it ;)
Haha, well in my defense, I was already tuckered out removing the heat pump which was 'welded on'. I've got those mini frosted variety so will try those this morning before giving it another go ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back