Replacing broken Entry Phone

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
20240507_092522.jpg
20240507_092539.jpg
The buzzer in my entry phone is broken. Thought I could just buy one off Amazon, but I was wrong.
The old phone us anciist, no labels or branding. Does anybody have a clue as to what make / model I would need to replace this with?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
This is the replacement ….look on intercomsrus….really good site to find out what handset you have and if or what is the replacement …

Attachments

• IMG_6041.png
    IMG_6041.png
    695.6 KB · Views: 18
sparkymarka:
At a guess, it’s an Urmet 730/1030/1130 handset ….

Yes, it looks like that might be the one. Do you know if there is an affordable modern unit can i easily replace it with? (Small wires to same numbered connectors preferably)
Appreciate the link you sent, but £85 and a horrible beige colour is not appealing

Last edited:
Personally I would go for a universal handset as they have separate mic and speaker adjusters inside the handset ….i have used the comelit one before ….see below anything else is a trial and error

Attachments

• IMG_6045.png
    IMG_6045.png
    593 KB · Views: 11
sparkymarka:
Personally I would go for a universal handset as they have separate mic and speaker adjusters inside the handset ….i have used the Comelit one before … see below anything else is a trial and error

Youre a hero, thanks for your help, very much appreciated

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back