Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

We had a series of failures on our Mira Sport Max 10.8, history as follows:

- shower would take a longer than usual time to shut off
- shower would take up to a minute to shut off
- shower would never shut off

To remedy this problem we were turning it off at the supply, waiting a while then turning it on again. Lights would go from a flashing green error signal, to the normal white lights and shower would be happy again.

After a while of putting up with this it then started running water all the time, even when lights were the normal white, it would be a steady flow out of the shower, remedied only be having our water supply shut off.

I figured problems with the solenoid and potentially the flow valve, so I picked up a flow valve assembly and installed it. The result is no water flows when it's not 'on' so that's good, however when turning the shower on, I just get a noise but no flow. All lights function normally, and shower turns off and on normally, just doesn't give us any water. Attached is the finished assembly in case that's any use. Also please see the video of turning shower on.

IMG_20231004_212503000.jpg

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back