Replacing Honeywell T6360B with BDR91

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I'm trying to replace my T6360B with a digital BDR91 but I don't understand the new wiring of BDR91 based on my current configuration. I've seen both wiring instructions, but I have multiple wires that I don't know how to connect...

My current configuration is as follow (and I confirm it's working):

Can you help me?

Sponsored Links
Are you sure it is working with that Blue wire in terminal 3? ;)

If so then You need to make adjustments at the other end of the cable for which you have not deemed us worthy of needing to know the details of :rolleyes:

It's working, but I already found it like this. The installation was already done when I bought the apartment.

But based on this configuration, how do I connect the wires to BDR91?

Am I right assuming I should link 1 to A and 3 to B?

Do I need extra power supply to connect N and L?

Sponsored Links
Are you sure it is working with that Blue wire in terminal 3? ;)

If so then You need to make adjustments at the other end of the cable for which you have not deemed us worthy of needing to know the details of :rolleyes:
Why be so sarcastic?

How is the OP expected to know that the wiring at the other end of the cable might be required?

PS the final "of" is not required.

Any help on this problem would still be greatly appreciated!

The problem we have is that the wiring to the existing Honeywell stat is wrong.

There should only be one wire to terminal 3. There should also be a wire to terminal 2, but it can't be a case of swapping one wire from 3 to 2 as that could cause a big BANG.

We really need to know what happens at the other end of the cable connected to the stat. Can you trace the cable and supply a pic showing how it is connected?

Problem solved!!

Indeed the issue was on the connections on the heating system, I made a few changes (based on BDR instructions) and now everything is working. Thanks anyway!

I would say there is 2 wires in terminal 1 as well. Looks like original installer has used very small dia cable and doubled up the conductors. :confused:

But it's working now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back