Replacing machanical timer with digistat on worcester 24cdi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I hope you can help, I usually ask my dad for help but he is waiting for a heart transplant and is not in a good way. So here goes.....

I have a worcester 24cdi boiler I have purchased a worcester digistat which includes the receiver and the programmer/thermostat. I was under the impression that when I removed the mechanical time clock the receiver would just plug into the PCB and replace the time clocks position on the boiler.

When I removed the mechanical time clock it was connect with a flex containing a blue, brown and Grey cable. I could connection the new ecru er and got it working but as soon as I disconnect the mechanical time clock it all stops working.

I am guessing the cables to the time clock need to go somewhere but I don't know where. At present I have both the time clock and receiver connected hut cannot fit either of them to the fascia as they is only space for one!

Hope this is all the info you need. I appreciate any help you can give.

Many thanks. [/list]

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back