replacing my thermal store and boiler…Help in specifying

Status
Not open for further replies.
bernardgreen, cor blimey. The Czech Republic was NOT in the eastern block when it developed the pcb.
Agile, I am slack at the mo', hence educating people on these matters. Have a 'good' read. I will be super busy in the summer.

• Thanks
Reactions: snb
Sponsored Links
Or are you another retired Bernard needing to fill your day?
My day is full. Making a lot of these.
large kit.jpg

Have to find something other than drinking tea while the glue dries.

Sponsored Links
Agile wrote: I am not sure that we feel any need to be educated by you!

I will allay your doubts, the responses here indicate a distinct lack of analytical skills and knowledge.

shambolic, in a complex of 150 Systemates and you make 10-12 visits to each house per year. No one sane believes you.

you haven't a clue and stop posting absolute cr-p , why would you not believe shambolic ( someone who works on boilers day in day out ) you are absolutely not able to take on advice , so stop advising and recommending a system you don't have personal experience with . like i said you need someone to talk so try the samaritans and stop recommending a fault ridden and unreliable system to new forum users . you say these heating engineers have no skills or knowledge when all you do is google your information from a bias gledhill or similar sites promoting their own products . get a life and stop promoting your utter rubbish with something you have no personal experience with . god forbid someone coming on this forum and listening to your drival and acting upon your information . if you love that system so much why have you not installed this system within your own property ????????????????????? . tradesmen in this occupation in this forum like to provide advise that is true from experiences and what EXPERIENCE do you have within this trade ?????????????? ( by the sound of it absolutely nothing ) . if your as clever as much as you think you are , THINK THINK THINK ??????? the money people might spend on heating systems from your advice or drival . you just don't take on board ADVICE due to your complete arrogance of intelligence and self importance , for once in your life think of somebody else for a change .

AGAS, apart from saying Systemates are crap, which is a very specific and analytical of course, and insulting you have displayed no understanding.

High pressure hot water from a low pressure cylinder with centralized microprocessor control of hot water & heating using far less mechanical controls is the way to go. Of course it is.

Two years experience repeated 10 times does not impress. Intelligent analysis does.

Read what I wrote and at least try to understand it.

why do you think everybody does not understand ( tradesman within this occupation ) and only you do and people who agree with you ?? . now please tell me one person that agrees with you ? doesn't that tell you anything ?? . i'll ask questions again !!!!!! " why have you not installed this system with your own property " ???? and again " how can you promote this system when you have no personal experience with this system " ???????????

please answer those questions

AGAS, it was clear these tradesman did not understand. When response come back as only 'shyte' and insults with no detail of why they think this product is bad, then educated people do take you seriously. I was apparent that no one knew how it worked.

I have not installed one because they are no longer available. I am to fit combis in three flats I renovating. I will be in one. But the concept that the Ekok pcb gives is superb. If you can't see (I have explained it comprehensively) it then you lack. Catch up you have all to gain.

Bernard, I am not the one throwing insults. I am ripping them apart though and showing them up. ;)

Last edited:
now tell me, you've answered your own theory .
Why do you think they don't make them anymore ?? Because they are sh-t and if they were any good they would be going today . Now please does that make any sense ??? FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE TAKE SOME ADVICE FROM PEOPLE IN THE TRADE. Be a man and accept it . I feel sorry for the people living in your flats with all the plumbing your installing within those flats:sick::sick::eek::eek:, don't think you should be anywhere near a soldering torch ( as your other thread ) or otherwise . May luck be with your tenants :eek::eek:

AGAS, I have explained why they are not available. Ignorance (look at this thread) and the Credit Crunch is why they are no longer here. More responses from you saying 'shyte' and nothing more. You don't understand how the Systemate works.

Last edited:
Dan Robinson, you don't agree with me because I know more than you and ripped you to pieces. The fact you respond with insults when proven wrong instead of any valid points overtly displays that. One fella here was on about the Systemate having faulty thermostats. It doesn't have one at all. LOL.
But you still make me larf. :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back