replacing toilet...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks,

I am currently replacing a toilet and sink downstairs in my house. I am gonna have to remove the old stuff (obviously) and when it is out i am getting the room plastered. The only problem i have come accross is what to do with the soil pipe while the toilet is off, i obviously dont want to flush the upstairs toilet and end up with.... well you get the picture. Can anyone fire me in the right direction for what i will need to seal this off when i am between removing the old one and putting in the new one?

Thanks
Chris

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
the test plug is the one you want the other will only work if there is a fitting to go into the test plug can go in the pipe

There is something wrong with your soil pipes if xxxx can backflow from the open soil connection.Tie a plastic bag over it and make it as airtight as you can.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back