Report on the BBC and gay issues

joe-90 said:
Secure Spark:

Normal is using the human form for what the human form was designed for.

So, when God "designed" men's bodies, why did he richly endow the anal region with nerve endings, or place the prostate (the male G spot) within easy reach?

Please remember, you don't have to be gay to enjoy having your prostate massaged.

Richardp wrote:
How the hell did Paedophilier come into this thread? it bears no relationship to the subject at all, I know we often get taken off the track but in this case it seems a shame to mention Paedophiles in the same breath as gay relationships when some peaple are having problems getting to grip with the subject anyway.

That annoyed me too, Rich.

The suggestion that homosexuality and paedophilia are related....

Sponsored Links
Joe, how can you say you are normal when you sympathise with paedophiles? You say you have kids, well how would you feel if it was one of your kids that one of them raped and murdered? Would you still sympathise then? Or is it NIMBY?

Oh and by the way, hell will freeze over before I apologise for my earlier comment.

Sponsored Links
Brightness said:
Joe, how can you say you are normal when you sympathise with paedophiles? You say you have kids, well how would you feel if it was one of your kids that one of them raped and murdered? Would you still sympathise then? Or is it NIMBY?

Oh and by the way, hell will freeze over before I apologise for my earlier comment.

I don't give a damn if you apologise or not.

I sympathise with anyone that has a condition that they did not choose. Don't you?

joe

joe-90 said:
How many times have we met?
Let me refresh your memory. You remember when you were in Cornwall; at the monastery, there was an old shepherd with whom you used to talk?

Yes! I was Flossy - your favourite sheep!

BAAAAAAAA!
1273.gif

joe-90 said:
Brightness said:

I sympathise with anyone that has a condition that they did not choose. Don't you?

joe

Of course I do but I do not consider paedophilia to be a condition. It is more an act of depravity.

How you can even compare consensual gay sex with paedophilia, which is nothing more than child abuse (- you can't tell me a child would consent to any of the stuff those evil people do to them), is beyond my realms of comprehension.

You haven't answered my question either - is it because you don't want to or because you can't?

Brightness said:
joe-90 said:
Brightness said:

joe

Of course I do but I do not consider paedophilia to be a condition. It is more an act of depravity.

How you can even compare consensual gay sex with paedophilia, which is nothing more than child abuse (- you can't tell me a child would consent to any of the stuff those evil people do to them), is beyond my realms of comprehension.

You haven't answered my question either - is it because you don't want to or because you can't?

Are you saying that paedophiles simply choose their lifestyle like gay men do? It's a lottery, babe, live with it.

What question would you like answered?

joe

Don't call me babe, you are not my friend and I consider it to be patronising when it comes from someone like yourself.

The question I would like answered is the one you have reposted on your quote....You say you have kids, well how would you feel if it was one of your kids that one of them (paedophiles) raped and murdered? Would you still sympathise then? Or is it NIMBY?

I do not consider that gays have a choice in the matter as to whether they prefer the opposite or the same sex. I do think that paedophiles have a choice.

Take this scenario into consideration. A guy breaks into your house and steals your tv. He is a compulsive burglar - would you have sympathy with him for this? He has a condition that makes him steal - it is called kleptomania. - Not many people would sympathise - they would be angry.

A married man decides to snatch a child off the street and terrorise, torture, rape and then eventually murder it. Would you still have sympathy with him because you consider him to be ill? He has a sex life with his wife so what is he missing out on? I wouldn't consider him to be ill, I would consider him to be depraved.

Look, babe, if you read what I say and not what you think I say it would be a great help.

I said that I have sympathy with someone who is born a paedophile as it is a curse like no other on the planet. They are incarcerated for the greater part of their lives (the serial type that is) and are loathed by the whole of society.

You say that gay men have no choice but to be gay but that paedophiles do have the choice. Let me have your research into that statement please. Without your being able to back it up it is pointless. Hetro, gay and paedophiles are all genetically programmed. We have no choice but to be who we are. Thankfully most of us are normal and a few are gay. Even fewer are paedophiles. But the fact remains that it is a lottery.

As far as your question goes I have said that if a paedophile cannot control his urges then he should be incarcerated and never released. We have to protect society, but I still have sympathey that a man could be cursed by such evil.

There you go, babe, do you understand yet?

joe

MOD 2
ive warned you once last chance behave or i take your posts out END OF

Brightness, you're making a big mistake in engaging The Joe.

200px-BorgQueen.jpg

He's incapable of rational debate because he never answers direct questions (or indirect ones come to that), so you're embarking on a journey that will twist and turn faster than a very twisty turny thing.

Resistance is futile - you will be irritated.

well..........
any hope you had of people believing you are trying to make a valid point and not be antagonistic have gone out of the window.

Why did you have to call brightness babe.. not once but twice when she told you not to.

You did it to wind her up....

joe-90 said:
Look, babe, if you read what I say and not what you think I say it would be a great help.

I said that I have sympathy with someone who is born a paedophile as it is a curse like no other on the planet. They are incarcerated for the greater part of their lives (the serial type that is) and are loathed by the whole of society.

You say that gay men have no choice but to be gay but that paedophiles do have the choice. Let me have your research into that statement please. Without your being able to back it up it is pointless. Hetro, gay and paedophiles are all genetically programmed. We have no choice but to be who we are. Thankfully most of us are normal and a few are gay. Even fewer are paedophiles. But the fact remains that it is a lottery.

As far as your question goes I have said that if a paedophile cannot control his urges then he should be incarcerated and never released. We have to protect society, but I still have sympathey that a man could be cursed by such evil.

There you go, babe, do you understand yet?

joe

MOD 2
ive warned you once last chance behave or i take your posts out END OF

Mod 2 maybe you would like to debate the subject. The information I am providing is the current medical and criminal thinking on the subject. You are arguing against the medical profession - not me. Don't shoot the messenger.

By the way, why do you speak in 'pidgin' English?

joe

Softus said:
Brightness, you're making a big mistake in engaging The Joe.

200px-BorgQueen.jpg

He's incapable of rational debate because he never answers direct questions (or indirect ones come to that), so you're embarking on a journey that will twist and turn faster than a very twisty turny thing.

Resistance is futile - you will be irritated.

I'll answer any question you like, Softus, as long as you do so in return.

joe

Sponsored Links
Back