Reskim Price guide please

ha ha ha its not a taxi m8 it was the numtys car on the way there

Sponsored Links
the pictures dnt show just how bad it was there most of the walls were hanginf on for thier lives and any that were ok had more waves than the north sea

i liked the bouncy floor as you walked in and out
jr can i ask how did you set your beads bud i wanted too use gripfill but he said no coz it will cost him about a tener lol tosser

just gave the walls one quick glue then knocked up a small amount of real thick plaster a few dobs on the corners push the bead on and tidy up the snots that squeeze through.
ive used gripfill before and always keep a tube in the van but its just as easy to use plaster if not easier cos you can dob it out as much as you need to

Sponsored Links
yer i like too staple mine on board if iv got the gun in the bag
gripfill most the time
if i cant use it ill use plaster

yeah i had the staple gun in the van but i just thought it was easier at the time to dob them on as the walls were soooo out of line.
i took the rad brackets off aswell i never skim round em hate it slows ya right down and just makes it harder to make it nice and true .
did you see how much plaster had to go on underneith the window in the room you started skimming haha. whoever did that place originaly was a right yahoo

ha ha ha when i said about floating the lot and how much gear it will need and price on top he **** a brick
hows you little one she ok now

yeah shes ok mate thanks had a bit of a sleeples night last nigth but she seems better today.
so youve spoke to him then, howd that go for ya to be honest he sounds like hes trying to get the cheapest job instead of trying to get the best job

well he called me yesterday asking me too go back and smash it out for him i said i was too ill to even think about work
he said too let him know by sunday night dont think il bother lol
the guy is a joke
im owned money and he said he will py me wonder when tht will be ???

anyway i started a new job to day sweet little one too
soo iv got some drink money for my bday sunday woooopp wwoooopp

was he paying enough to smash it out, you cnt really smash it out it needs some serious attention and nothing is remotley straight and true

i was on £900 the full house reskim no uther work intended just skimming
but now iv started this new job.
im not going back for love or money

and one got and makita cahargers batteries or lxt gear thay want too sell or swop for a mega mixer :?:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back