[Resolved] Dyson DC07 Bin Restraining Clip

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Long shot this, I suspect it's a "put up with it" answer, but if anyone has any ideas...

The two clips on the plastic (turquoise) cyclone motor unit that hold the clear bin in place have both broken off my DC07. One clip is a spring-release mechanism, the other is more of a "sticky-out lip" (for want of a better description) that fits in a slot on the bin.

I can't find a replacement spring-clip, and suspect the answer will be to replace the whole cyclone unit or buy a new vacuum, but if you've had this same problem or have an idea for a solution I'd be grateful to hear it. :)

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Ach, nevermind. I've just found that you can buy the whole cyclone assembly for < £40, so I think the answer is to put up with it, replace the whole cyclone assembly, or buy a new vacuum cleaner.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back