Revised Part P 6th April

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
So you guys have obviously heard nothing 100% from your scheme providers yet? Maybe they haven't decided whether to charge you extra yet - some might be waiting to see what others do of course.
I have via email as previously posted.
No mention of a second band of certifying schemes or additional fees!

That does not mean BCs have a different agenda though!

Are you advocating the illegal fraudulent use of software?

Have we just seen BAS attempting to break the law?
No, I don't believe we have.

Furthermore, you are a complete ****. All the time you go out of your way to stir things up. What BAS has tried to tell you is correct - all the time you keep spouting drivel that can only indicate you think a law requiring work to be done safely is a bad idea. You deliberately misinterpret what BAS has written so as to try and make it support what you want him to have written - or at least that is the only conclusion I can come to.

Either that or you really, really do have serious problems understanding things written in simple English.

Really, I find BAS "irritating" at times too. But you really do seem to have some real problem that you need to sort out.

Are you advocating the illegal fraudulent use of software?

Have we just seen BAS attempting to break the law?
No, I don't believe we have.

Furthermore, you are a complete ****. All the time you go out of your way to stir things up. What BAS has tried to tell you is correct - all the time you keep spouting drivel that can only indicate you think a law requiring work to be done safely is a bad idea. You deliberately misinterpret what BAS has written so as to try and make it support what you want him to have written - or at least that is the only conclusion I can come to.

Either that or you really, really do have serious problems understanding things written in simple English.

Really, I find BAS "irritating" at times too. But you really do seem to have some real problem that you need to sort out.

Please, fill this in
Hurt_Feelings_Report_zpsd1de2472.jpg

then get back to me.

Ta muchly xxx

What about this one, for those who believe we should always go by 'the word of the law' ...

As we know, come April 6th, one of the few things still notifiable will be 'provision of a new consumer unit'. Given that BS7671 clearly defines a 'Consumer Unit' as being a type-tested DB, does this mean that provision (and installation) of a new non-type-tested DB would be non-notifiable? :)

Kind Regards, John

As we know, come April 6th, one of the few things still notifiable will be 'provision of a new consumer unit'. Given that BS7671 clearly defines a 'Consumer Unit' as being a type-tested DB, does this mean that provision (and installation) of a new non-type-tested DB would be non-notifiable? :)
You've been thinking again, haven't you?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back