Riello MO535 differences

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a strange problem on a Heatslave 18/25,

The Burner will just constantly flash Red/Orange occasionally ( once in 10 or so starts) Ive tested the motor and resistance is good (35ohm) and the grey wire throws back 50v when its running.Its just every tenth or so time it tries to fire the lockout light just flashes red/orange and nothing happens. If i leave the boiler off for half an hour it will run. Ive changed the capacitor and no change so im faily certain its the control box. As its a worcester Boiler i have the MO535 box with the reset connection (white wire) I have a spare MO535 Box without the reset link does anybody know wether i could just use the one without a reset and just leave the cbale unconnected?

Rehards

JEM3484

Sponsored Links
Make your white wire 'safe' and it will run. If you do need to reset, you'll have to remove the top panel.

Make your white wire 'safe' and it will run. If you do need to reset, you'll have to remove the top panel.
Thanks, I’m assuming I would have to put a link from the live to the heat demand connection too?

Sponsored Links
sorry to join this thread.
My burner stopped igniting. After checking through it I changed the control box.
It was then working fine.
10 days later it has stopped.
I ordered the part based on. The burner type.
The control box delivered was. 535se/ld(no way to connect reset) type.
The one I took off was a MO535(with test) type.

Should I have ordered the MO535 type (with reset) even though that is not the part that comes up for my burner.

It has been on the burner for 10 years.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back