right settings for centarl heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
dear all
isar m30100 can anyone tell me what the right heat setting should be for this boiler i dont have a room stat just thermo rad valves on all but one rad ,
On the boiler it has two dials what i would like to know is what should i set the dials at and the rad valves at to heat a house at 70 deg
thanks

Sponsored Links
Your post is difficult to understand because you don't use full stops at the end of sentences (or capital letters at the beginning). Could you edit it so that I can try to answer?

Sorry, but I've a bit of a hangover this morning :( . I just think that the least posters can do is set out their questions as clearly as possible. If the poster really doesn't know what a sentence is then I'll try to work out what they mean. But I suspect they just can't be arsed to use the shift and stop keys.

Sponsored Links
clintaol said:
dear all
isar m30100 can anyone tell me what the right heat setting should be for this boiler i dont have a room stat just thermo rad valves on all but one rad ,
On the boiler it has two dials what i would like to know is what should i set the dials at and the rad valves at to heat a house at 70 deg
thanks

Get yourself a thermometer and do a bit of trial and error. There isn't going to be a simple 'rad valve on 4 bolier on 6' type answer. All houses are different, different rads have different heat output etc etc etc.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back