Rightwing Backlash

Is it ok to speak the truth, i.e. the Tories are bunch of duplicitous, back scratching sleazy, greedy grasping scum? Or would be better to publish the non-toned down version?
Which one do you think?

You can do a test case on here by posting both versions about someone and see which gets censored.

Sponsored Links
It doesn't answer any of the questions.

Equivalent to saying "it's OK if I like it, and not OK if I don't"

Very much like the people who are happy with Boris Johnson's Hitler smear.

Sponsored Links
I'll try again...

What we have seen is a left-wing backlash. It always happens when the tories announce anything about immigration, and it is always grossly disproportionate.

The irony is that the tories never intend to carry out anything they announce, it's all done just for votes. Politics now is one continuous election campaign.

Nothing will ever be done to stop or reduce immigration under the uniparty.

It doesn't answer any of the questions.

Equivalent to saying "it's OK if I like it, and not OK if I don't"

Very much like the people who are happy with Boris Johnson's Hitler smear.
Fair enough.
But you know any comment regarding Tory migration policy that includes any reference to Nazi's, 1930s Germany or variations thereof will provoke a reaction.

Way I see it the BBC impartiality caper is aimed at those who are political commentaters

Which is fair enough
As for sports presenters on
Social media I doubt they were necessarily considered (?)

I dare say there are some fruit cakes out there (?) who had there opinion changed by linegars tweet ?

They were all exonerated and returned to work. Fiona Bruce stepped down from her position at the charity 'Refuge', where she'd been for 25 years.

Declaring an issue "Far Right" is a loony left tactic that puts a smokescreen around and stifles debate about any issue on which it doesn't want the truth to be revealed. It happens every time the Government mentions immigration policy. The Lineker businesses was a very predictable textbook example.

Sadiq Khan has done the same thing in branding opposition to his ULEZ scheme as Far Right.

All of them need to be reminded nobody is bigger than the BBC.
...and that we are forced to pay their wages on threat of being sent to prison, and that we wouldn't pay them if we didn't have to.

Sponsored Links
Back