RIP Chas Hodges

Sponsored Links
Yes, great music and a lot of fun. Sort of music to sing along to and tunes that stick in your head. They don't do anything like that now. In the South West we had our Wurzels, and Londoners had their own variety of 'knees up' music that Chas & Dave did so well.

RIP Chas.

Hated their music with a passion, the bloody rabbit song! But they seemed decent folk.

Sponsored Links
Hated their music with a passion, the bloody rabbit song! But they seemed decent folk.
Me Too.Great music.......rofl...give over yourselves.indeed seemed decent chaps but AWFUL din of noise.....not music

You may not have liked their music, but they were fine musicians..

My fave:-

You may not have liked their music, but they were fine musicians..

My fave:-

Big Tottenham fans So they had more than enough problems other than their music. But But This was a great song .... Very under rated

Their music and voices grate on me,,,tuneful as finger nails down the blackboard

Folk music ? suppose it's better than all this gangsta stuff the youth of today listen to. Here's something to sooth the soul, a bit of class

Oh god, no! sounds like a cheap holiday, but as I say, it's so totally subjective, no right or wrong.

Sponsored Links
Back