Rishi delivers.

Sponsored Links
It’s obvious you want to use a metric that has zero to do with govt policies.
I’d like to use one that applies to me so yeah, I’d like energy and food included in that if you don’t mind.

Have we suddenly found a load of well - qualified people to "grow the economy" then?

Or is it just a load of baseless bowlogs?

Must be an election nearby ;)

Sponsored Links
I’d like to use one that applies to me so yeah, I’d like energy and food included in that if you don’t mind.
You mean you would like the inflation figures that have zero bearing on what govt have done.

Yes you want to believe nonsense to cheer on your side.

You mean you would like the inflation figures that have zero bearing on what govt have done.
No, I mean if they are talking about the rate of inflation, I’d like it to include EVERYTHING that EVERY person uses. We all use food and energy. Why are you so keen to exclude those two necessary purchases - Don’t you use them?

No, I mean if they are talking about the rate of inflation, I’d like it to include EVERYTHING that EVERY person uses. We all use food and energy. Why are you so keen to exclude those two necessary purchases - Don’t you use them?

Complete bolox

JeremyHunt even admitted it meant core inflation

Seriously Mottie are you so shallow that you will continue arguing that inflation lowering as a result of volatile fuel,and food is actually the result of Sunaks policies?

A = yes you are that shallow.

an interview with Jeremy Hunt reveals that the government considered core inflation to be their target

Seriously Mottie are you so shallow that you will continue arguing that inflation lowering as a result of volatile fuel,and food is actually the result of Sunaks policies?
Well you were happy enough to see it go up including those food and fuel prices. You can’t have it both ways just to suit your argument.

Well you were happy enough to see it go up including those food and fuel prices. You can’t have it both ways just to suit your argument.
Where did I say I was happy to see it go up?

What I’m saying is inflation rate has nothing to do with Sunak at all.

Jeremy Hunt said the pledge meant core inflation.

Oops

Seems like a few on here are not celebrating the reducing of inflation. Only to be expected. Is it coincidental that they are remainers?

Sponsored Links
Back