Rishi delivers.

Mottie refuses to acknowledge Conservatives are supported by energy companies

Mottie votes Conservative

Mottie supports vested interest

Mottie doesnt care 6 million people are suffering fuel poverty

Sorry, was there an answer to the question I asked you that you quoted somewhere in that swerve?

Sponsored Links
Sorry, was there an answer to the question I asked you that you quoted somewhere in that swerve?
I dont have to answer your childish nonsense

if you want a grown up debate, we could have one, but your limit is tribalism at its most binary

Is tribalism the new ' oh heck can't answer this as it will show us up' swerve from a particular section of the political spectrum?

Sponsored Links
Is tribalism the new ' oh heck can't answer this as it will show us up' swerve from a particular section of the political spectrum?
Says andy that repeatedly refused to explain some incoherent waffle in another thread. Very noble.

What question do you think Mottie has asked that I can’t answer?

What question?

Was it: I would’ve preferred energy cap to be lower and energy companies to be taxed more?

A = yes

I notice you’ve not asked why Mottie won’t admit inflation coming down has FA to do with Sunak.

It was "Did you accept your energy rebate or not"?
is that the energy rebate which Labour were talking about over 6 months earlier?

is that the energy rebate which couldve been higher if the government had introduced real windfall tax not one where over 90% could be clawed back?

is that the energy rebate which Labour were talking about over 6 months earlier?

is that the energy rebate which couldve been higher if the government had introduced real windfall tax not one where over 90% could be clawed back?
If you say so. Did you accept it or not? Stop stalling - this is the third time I’ve had to ask you.

If you say so. Did you accept it or not? Stop stalling - this is the third time I’ve had to ask you.
Would you have preferred a larger rebate which Labour wouldve offered and upto 6 months earlier?

Sponsored Links
Back