Rishi delivers.

You said “wholesale food prices coming down”
No, I asked if wholesale food prices were coming down in reply to your statement that wholesale energy prices were coming down when I mentioned that fuel was getting cheaper.

Sponsored Links
Brexit rules kick in this year for those in the import/export business. The government pleaded with the EU to allow the UK to defer the new rules to help soften the blow.
Brexit - utter pile of UK harming shìt.

Sponsored Links
Everything is according to you when you are proven wrong.
Where am I wrong then, please point it out:

Here is the post again

“False argument, inflation can be multiple causes

Brexit increased trade barriers and increased transportation costs..that increases prices.
Truss spooking the market, raised mortgages
Conservatives governments privatising energy has left consumers unprotected against profiteering

Covid and Ukraine war have led to global inflation, nothing to do with Conservatives or Brexit or Rishi Sunak

Inflation coming down also nothing to do with Rishi Sunak.

But despite inflation falling, price increases due to brexit and govt decisions still mean things cost more”

But despite inflation falling, price increases due to brexit and govt decisions still mean things cost more”
Please give actual examples of current prices and what you believe the prices would be if Brexit hadn’t taken place and why. I did ask you this before but all I was told by you was to stop being childish which isn’t any sort of answer, is it? Have another go.

Please give actual examples of current prices and what you believe the prices would be if Brexit hadn’t taken place and why. I did ask you this before but all I was told by you was to stop being childish which isn’t any sort of answer, is it? Have another go.
I’ve provided the evidence.

Here’s the quick answer:

Q = has Brexit increased trade barriers between U.K. and our biggest trade partner

A = yes

Q = Does this mean extra cost

A = yes

I’ve provided the evidence.

Here’s the quick answer:

Q = has Brexit increased trade barriers between U.K. and our biggest trade partner

A = yes

Q = Does this mean extra cost

A = yes
Using your logic with no examples whatsoever.
Q = Did the earth start as a ball of rock billions of years ago?
A = Yes
Q = Does that mean a God made Adam and Eve and we all sprang from them?
A = Yes

A = Yes
A = Yes
mottie has finally completely lost all of his marbles...

Call in the people in white coats!

Using your logic with no examples whatsoever.
A = Yes
A = Yes
Eh? How is that comparable to the unassailable fact that Brexit has cost the UK billions?

Point is, when fuel and food go up, conservatives/Brexit gets the blame. When the same things go down, nothing to do with them. Can’t have it both ways.
Hmm...

"Rishi Sunak has blamed calm weather for a record number of small boat crossings this year, despite last year claiming poor weather had nothing to do with a dramatic decrease"

Linky Linky

So what were you saying about 'can't have it both ways'? :LOL:

mottie shown up yet again...

It doesn't rain on him it pours :LOL:

Eh? How is that comparable to the unassailable fact that Brexit has cost the UK billions?
I was using your logic. It can be applied to anything if you are not going to provide any actual evidence. By that, I don’t mean stories you’ve seen in the Daily Remainer.

Brexit rules kick in this year for those in the import/export business. The government pleaded with the EU to allow the UK to defer the new rules to help soften the blow.
Brexit - utter pile of UK harming shìt.

Sponsored Links
Back